Physio- or occupational therapist (full time)
The CDTC offers since 2004 dolphin assisted therapy to children and adults with special needs. The personalized therapy program is conducting in several languages (mainly Dutch and German). The care for the family is an important part of our therapy concept.
The right candidate has:
- A completed study in Physiotherapy or Occupational therapy;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
Therapy with children and adolescents with developmental/neurologic disorders/multiple disabilities plus conducting parent meetings;
- A good command of the English language and the Dutch or the German language; plus willing to learn then the other language (Dutch or German) in a short time
- Great communication skills;
- Is very sportive and a good swimmer;
- Love for the underwater world and its inhabitants.
Next to that, you live or want to live on the island of Curaçao (for a minimum of three years), you love the sun, are flexible, creative and a team player.
- an intensive internal training program for dolphin assisted therapy;
- an independent job with a lot of responsibility within an international and young team;
- an interdisciplinary and holistic approach;
- good local working conditions.
Administrative tasks, such as preparing files and maintaining the patient database etc., form part of the responsibilities.
Are you interested in this job? Please send a detailed cover letter – in English – with curriculum vitae through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call our office via +5999 461 9886.