CDTC has been offering dolphin assisted therapy to people with special needs since 2004.
We are looking for someone to support our interdisciplinary and international team in its work at the office.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has a MBO work and thinking level;
– Very computer literate (Outlook, Word and Excel);
– Has good communication skills;
– A good command of the Dutch, German and English language (in word and writing);
– is a real jack-of-all-trades with organisational skills and a structured way of working;
– Does not let himself go crazy in a hectic environment.
The right candidate is also flexible with regard to working days and hours, a team player, has a hands-on mentality and a good sense of empathy. The candidate sees himself living (still) in Curaçao in the coming years.
– An independent position with a lot of responsibility within an international and young team;
– Good working conditions.
The tasks of the office assistant include taking and processing reservations, taking care of the correspondence with the therapy families and the foundations, the reception function for the therapy families, coordinating airport transfers and welcome packages before the start of the therapy program, taking care of billing and accounts receivable management and keeping the patient files in order.
Are you interested? Also, please send a comprehensive cover letter with curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com For more information visit our website: www.cdtc.info
Only applications from candidates with a good command of the Dutch and German languages and
in possession of a valid work and residence permit will be taken into consideration in the procedure.